The Ivie Family Blog

The Ivie Family Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Past 10 Days at Home in Pictures

Ten days down, and ten days to go until my world is changed (again) forever! I am really enjoying these 3 weeks with my girl. I haven't taken as many pictures as I should have, but here are a few from the past 10 days.

Ash and baby Knox came and hung out for an afternoon

Ryan was a little interested in Knox, and wanted to be in my lap when I held him


We have played a lot of baby dolls!

And Ryan likes to pretend to be the baby too!

Ryan and Chris came with me to the shower that my co-workers threw for me at work.

She looked too sweet in this dress for me not to post a picture of it.


Munch


We colored a lot ( me in my pajama pants!)




Lots of snuggle time.

She gets the brown blanket out and says "snuggles mama?"


It's the best!


Ryan has some serious dance moves.

She put on a little show for us one evening!
Video is needed to give it justice, but this is all we got.










No comments:

Post a Comment